You Can Help Too
(donations go towards site costs)Buy a shotglass for €4,50 / 4 pounds:
Buy a sticker for € 1,50 / 1 pound:
Join Us On Facebook
Our FB group is HERE.
|RSS||| Print ||
Here is a brief explanation of RSS and how you can use it on this website. More information can be found on various sites, for example BBC News.
Via RSS you can track all your favourite websites from one central page, via an RSS reader. This reader scans all the websites you have subscribed to, to see if any new information has been posted since your last visit.
Currently the ETAS website offers an RSS feed on the message board. To use this feed, you will need an RSS Reader such as Bloglines or My Yahoo.
1) Subscribe to an RSS Reader.
2) On the ETAS website, right click on the RSS icon at the bottom of the message board () and select 'Copy link'.
3) In your RSS Reader, select the option to subscribe to a new page.
4) Paste the link you just copied from the ETAS site and click 'add' or 'subscribe'.
5) The ETAS message board now appears in your subscription list.
From now on, you can see if there are any new items on ETAS through the RSS Reader page.